I do my Living Better features Monday-Friday with The Morning Team between 5 and 9am on 84 WHAS; specifically, we run at around 6:55, 7:55, and 8:55. You can also hear me Saturday mornings from 9-10am.
I also do a regular feature for KNN called Kentucky Hearth and Home that runs weekdays at 11:40am, just in case you are travelling around the state and hear a familiar voice.
MORNING TEAM LIVING BETTER SEGMENTS
Cindi takes calls everyday at 7:55 a.m.
Cindi Sullivan's Living Better Segment - Talking about foods good for our skin
At WHAS Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
During the show on radio, call us at 571-8484 or 1-800-444-8484
Get information about developing or maintaining a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and exercise at www.MohrResults.com
Check out the new Halo Hydrangeas from Hines Horticulture at www.halohydrangeas.com
Here's a great list from Jon Gordon: 11 ways to build trust...
1. Say what you are going to do and then do what
2. Communicate, communicate, communicate. Frequent,
honest communication builds trust. Poor communication is one of the key reasons
marriages and work relationships fall apart.
3. Trust is built one day, one interaction at a
time, and yet it can be lost in a moment because of one poor decision. Make the
4. Value long term relationships more than short
5. Sell without selling out. Focus more on your
core principles and customer loyalty than short term commissions and profits.
6. Trust generates commitment; commitment fosters
teamwork; and teamwork delivers results. When people trust their team members
they not only work harder, but they work harder for the good of the team.
7. Be honest! My mother always told me to tell the
truth. She would say, “If you lie to me then we can’t be a strong family. So
don’t ever lie to me even if the news isn’t good.”
8. Become a coach. Coach your customers. Coach your
team at work. Guide people, help them be better and you will earn their trust.
9. Show people you care about them. When people
know you care about their interests as much as your own they will trust you. If
they know you are out for yourself, their internal alarm sounds and they will
say to themselves “watch out for that person.”
10. Always do the right thing. We trust those who
live, walk and work with integrity.
11. When you don’t do the right thing, admit it. Be
transparent, authentic and willing to share your mistakes and faults. When you
are vulnerable and have nothing to hide you radiate trust.
For more words of wisdom from from Jon, visit www.jongordon.com