Chef Deano's Best Fall Brisket
An incredibly easy dish & the BEST brisket I have ever had!
Beef Brisket: 4-5lbs. with fat cap attached
Cavender’s Greek Seasoning: available at most groceries
Large pan for roasting /aluminum foil
Completely coat all sides of brisket.
Make sure you place the Brisket fat side up in a large pan with NO LIQU
Cover securely with foil.
Bake 16-24 hours at 180-200°
The trick is to slow roast at a very low temperature. The drippings from d thickened slightly after skimming fat for an amazing dressing. Enjoy!
Chef Deano's Mom’s Meatloaf
4lbs. Ground Chuck
1 cup each diced yellow onion, carrot, celery, and red pepper
1 loaf white bread, cut into small squares
1 cup milk
1 cup PET milk
4 ounces Tomato Paste
2 ounces Worcestershire sauce
4 ounces Ketchup
Salt: 3 tbsp
White Pepper: 2 tsp
Cumin: 1 tbsp
Coriander: 1 tbsp
Paprika: 2 tbsp
Nutmeg: 1 tsp
Cinnamon: 1 tsp
**This is a guestimate so please add or subtract to your taste. The best way t flavor is to cook off a small piece of loaf and taste, and then you can add or s your taste.!
1. In medium bowl, combine bread, milk and PET milk. Allow bread to soa
2. Sauté all vegetables on high heat until tender. Set aside to cool.
3. In small bowl, combine tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup.
4. In large bowl, fold beef, vegetables, bread mix, and seasonings. Mix VE
5. Shape loaf in large pan and cot top with ketchup mixture.
6. Cook at 350º for 2 hours or until internal temperature hits 150º.
7. Allow meatloaf to rest for 20-30 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!